Thursday, November 02, 2006
Artistic Identity excercise
Looking back over what I chose I see certain patterns emerge, nothing major has happened in my life yet which I would recognise as majorly positive, except possibly my driving test which did change my life considerably but in a quite menial way. I was affected greatly by both terrorist attacks, I don’t think my life was the same after them and what they did to me mentally, I have changed the way I look at a lot of things and appreciate certain others more. Things I have done which have both made my parents proud and really pissed them off are very important to me as I rely a lot on their opinion, making them proud, makes me happy so things like getting a job punting on the river really made them both proud because we used to go punting when I was a kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment